To get more information contact me at: email@example.com
DAC ES9038 Pro
December 2016 - now
After the great success the second version Quanghao opens a new group buy to produce a new series of DAC modules with the best chip available on the market.
>>> new group buy <<<
This ES9038PRO DAC have these features:
- ES9038PRO chip
- Crystek TKDMHz performances oscillator
- 7 x LT3042 linear power supply regulator 1uV noise
- 3 x LT1117 linear power supply regulator
- PIC Microcontroller to remap DAC and share I2S connection with DSD signals
- Amanero module integrated to have USB input
- Support 44,88,96,192,352,384KHz PCM and DSD to play SACD ISO
- Full ground isolation from USB module
- On board reference 100MHz Crystek oscillator with a jitter of 0.5psec
- Ultra fast oscillator buffer
- 4 inputs: USB, Spdif coax on BNC, AES/EBU Professional on XLR, Optical Toslink.
- many output stages choices
- 4 row x 20 characters LCD
- Controller compatible with any 5V LCD and VFD
- Simple firmware upgrade
- Large dB volume display
- Remote volume control
- Remote mute control
- Remote input control
- Digital filter control
- Optional passive I/V
The main characteristics of the
the patented 32-bit Hyperstream™ DAC architecture and Time Domain Jitter
This is the first DAC chip that does not use the master clock on I2S bus and it automatically resample the input signal at the highest resolution available 32bit 384KHz.
DAC MODULEThis module if connected to the DAC controller module is configured to select 4 different inputs:
Using the controller module is also possible use the internal high performance volume of ES9018 with characteristics better than hi-end analog types (see article).
The DAC module use a dedicated power supply for any section of the ES9018 and it need only a transformer with only 2 secondaries.
This is a critical component, the sound
performances can be compromised with a cheap oscillator.
Ultra-Low Phase Noise Crystal Oscillator, 3.3V HCMOS.
The frequency 100MHz as been choiced to support any PCM and any DSD sampling frequency.
CONTROLLER MODULE FIRMWAREThe DAC controller will be ship with the last firmware available but if you want update this in the future theprocedure is very simple.
|To program the 16F877A Microchip microcontroller I have used the PICKIT 2 USB Development Programmer/Debugger (cod. PG164120 or DV164121) with a cost about 40-50$.|
|The my C source has been compiled with HI-TECH PICC-Lite™ Compiler V9.82 for PIC10/12/16 MCUs.HI-TECH Software has provided a freeware HI-TECH PICC-Lite compiler as a tool for hobbyists and students, but the licence allows its use for commercial purposes as well. It is ideal as a teaching tool for an introduction into the 'C' language and embedded programing on a Microchip device.|